You want to turn off the currency conversion of a model but the option is greyed out.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.19.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAC.
- Open a model.
- Model preferences -> Currency tab.
It is not possible to turn "Currency Conversion" OFF once the model was created and saved with "Currency Conversion"= ON (reason: possible inconsistency of the model).
The following warning is displayed when you try to switch on "Currency Conversion":
- Currency conversion can be switched on and off, but once you save the model with currency conversion on, you won't be able to switch it off again.
If you want to switch it off, please create a new model.
If it's difficult to create a new model, there is another easy way to "switch off" the currency in stories:
- open a story
- go to (side panel) Designer-> Builder-> Filters -> Cross Calculations
- now you see 2 radio buttons: Default Currency and Local Currency
- choose "Local Currency" -> all data will be shown in "local" currency, it will not be automatically converted into "Default Currency"
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, CT, rate , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem