You are not sure which tables will be archived and which will be deleted when archiving using objects PP_ORDER (Production Orders) or PR_ORDER (Process Orders).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Shop Floor Control (PP-SFC)
- SAP ERP Process Industries (PP-PI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Table, PP_ORDER, PR_ORDER, Production Order, Process Order, Archive, Archiving, Object, SARI, SARA, ACLA , KBA , PP-SFC , Production Orders , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.