- Load process was started on 10th of August at 19:08 CET and physical load of the TX dump completed at:
Aug 10 19:09:02 2020: Backup Server: 126.96.36.199: Database <SID>: 4566554 kilobytes LOADED.
Aug 10 19:09:02 2020: Backup Server: 188.8.131.52: LOAD is complete (database PR1).
(one minute to restore 4.5 GB of transaction log)
- Then the process went in 뱑edo� phase
- The above load transaction process was finally fully completed on Aug 11 2020 at 5:48AM when the next load process started.
The TX dump covers the runtime on primary ASE from 'Aug 2 06:15:25 2020' (when previous dump was completed) to Aug 2 07:16:44 2020 when this dump completed. So transactional load that took roughly one hour to get generated on the primary took roughly 10.5 hours to get redone during load on the secondary.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
CR#822634, CR822634, 822634 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.