You are receiving the error message below when trying to edit an Employee.
Master Data replication is in scope. Personal file changes are not allowed.
SAP Business ByDesign 2005 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Employee Data work center.
- Go to the Employee view.
- Show Active Employees and search for the required Employee ID.
- Once you click Edit, system shows the error.
The error message is appearing because the Integration of Employee Data from External Application to Cloud Solution is scoped in the system.
The scoping element Integration of Employee Data from External Application to Cloud Solution needs to be removed from the scoping of the project.
Please follow the steps below to solve this error message:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Project view.
- Select the required project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Scoping step.
- Expand Human Resources.
- Expand Personnel Administration.
- Remove Integration of Employee Data from External Application to Cloud Solution.
Error Message, Edit, Employee, Master Data replication, is in scope, personal file changes are not allowed. , KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To