- When searching People to Meet on iPad (via the SF Mobile App) it doesn't bring it on top of the screen to allow the manager to send a notification.
- The iPad Mobile app displays different behavior for the People to Meet feature under the New Hire Activities when compared to the desktop screen.
- Users should be able to go under the New Hire Activities > People to Meet > to find the selected employee at the top of the screen so User can select this employee and enter a text to notify the selected employee.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the iPad Mobile app
- New Hire Activity
- People to Meet
- The candidate selected is not showing at the top of the screen and does not allow Manager to send notification.
The issue has been identified and logged under JIRA ONB-27691.
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in release 2H 2020.
sf, success factors, ONB, on boarding, OBD, ONB-27691, b2011 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-MOB , Mobile Interface , Known Error