Customer could not access Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping in Admin Center as it is throwing an Application error
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center
2. Access Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping
3. Once in, an application error will show.
The cause of the issue is due to the back-end logs which is pointing out to:
"while trying to invoke the method com.successfactors.rcmintegration.bean.entitymapping.ObjectMappingSpecification.getEntityDetailsMappings() of a null object loaded from local variable 'objSpec'"
This means that there are no XML template provided in Provisioning -> Import/Export Candidate to employee integration template
1. Provide an XML template to Provisioning -> Import/Export Candidate to employee integration template
(Note that only Partners and Professional Services can add XML templates)
2. Once the XML template has been uploaded, kindly run an oData Metadata Refresh in Admin Center
- If there is already an XML tempalte in Provisioning, please run an oData Metadata Refresh and retry accessing Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping again.
Recruit, recruit-to-hire, objSpec, metadata refresh , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem