You are trying to migrate compensation data via Migration Tool, however the system shows the error message below:
Comp. file could not determined for employee XYZ for given validities
SAP Business ByDesign 2005 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for Migration of Employee Data.
- Then click Migrate compensation data using the migration Tool.
- Select the file required migration template in the migration tool.
- Click Execute Migration.
- Click Execute Migration Step by Step.
- In the third step of the migration tool, system will show the mentioned error message.
The Valid From date that has been used under the Grade Assignments tab is before the hiring date of the employee.
In order to solve this error, you need to change the migration template by correcting the valid from date. The date must be after the hiring date of the Employee.
Error, Migration of Employee Data, compensation data, Comp, file could not determined. , KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To