New products can be added in an existing survey of a Visit, which has an option to delete new products added. However, if the draft version of survey is saved within the visit, delete option for new product is missing.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite. Task created has an existing active survey added.
- Log into Fiori.
- Go to Visits Work Center.
- Search and open Visit XXX, where XXX represents Visit's ID.
- Go to the Survey Facet.
- Select and open already added survey.
- Click on "Add product" option.
- Choose "All product".
- Window with list of products can be seen.
- Select/check rows of new products that are to be added in an existing survey.
- Newly added products show, X icon, which allow deletion of added product in the survey.
- Click on "Save as Draft".
- Once survey is saved as draft, option for deletion of newly added product does not exists.
Product added in in saved draft version of an existing survey, are used in Visits for various scenarios, for example Perfect Store KPI Calculations.
This is the reason towards nonexistence of delete option for product added and saved, in draft version of an existing survey.
New product added in saved draft version of an existing survey cannot Be deleted. This is an expected behavior.
New Products, Saved Draft Version, Survey, Visits, Delete product , KBA , unable , delete, products, draft survey , LOD-LE-SUR , Survey , Problem