You are working with Reports/Data Sources and would like to understand the reason the field Time Entry Ticket Item is showing as Not Assigned '#'.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Select the Design Data Sources view.
- Search for Time Reports with Time Entries (ID CODTIMERECORDINGU) and click on Preview.
- On the filters, select Ticket ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of an affected Ticket).
- See that there are Time Entries shown, but on the field Time Entry Ticket Item nothing is shown.
Time Entry Ticket Item is maintained only for Time Entries that are assigned to a Service Item.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID ABC.
- Go to the Time Entries tab.
- Check if the Time Entries are assigned to Service Items.
- You can confirm that on the Service Item column (you might need to add them via adaptation).
2858436 - How to Perform UI Adaptations on Fiori
Time Entries ; Report ; Data Sources ; Time Recording ; Timing ; Ticket ; Service , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-TE , Time Entry , How To