- Object field mapping to Onboarding.
- Object field mapping when the field is of type multiselect=true
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Mapping of fields from RCM to ONB
Reproducing the Issue
- Create rule so that value flows from Object field to custom field so that the values can be mapped.
- Define the object field as multiselect=true in Job Requisition template
- Check in business rule execution log the rule for data flow from object field to custom field wont even execute
The cause of the issue is we cannot use rule from object to custom field when the object field is a multiselect field.
The reason being is that values when you map from RCM - - - > ONB , it is done through API's.
Now , if the field is multiselect the API wouldnot know what value to pick and what not to pick as primary value.
This is an expected behaviour. You can raise an enhancement request following the kba : https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2090228
Mapping of object fields from RCM to Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem