- Crystal reports (2016) based on Stored procedures fail with below errors randomly:
The viewer could not process an event. Error in File <ReportName>: Encapsulating page failed.  ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]
The viewer could not process an event. Error in File <ReportName>: Failed to load database information.  ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]
- The issue has been observed from only one node
- The errors do not occur when using the BI Servers from another node via server group
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP06 Patch 4
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Web Application Server: SAP Netveawer 7
- CMS Database: SQL Server 2008
- Reporting DB : Oracle 12c
Crystal Report 2016, Refresh, Intermittent, Error, CRWEB00000119 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.