- I cannot access Command Center to continue the implementation
- I cannot access Career Site Builder (CSB) because I don't have access to Command Center.
- Unable to access Command Center.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Command Center
Command Center Flash-based (old Command Center) application is no longer available for implementations and a new version of Command Center is available to replace the functionality of the old Command Center.
- Career Site Builder (CSB) contains a significant portion of required configuration, so that new customers can largely be implemented without Command Center access
- The new Command Center based on HTML5 and a new release of Career Site Builder (CSB) were released last December 22nd 2020.
For more information on how to either access the new Command Center V2 or request access to the same refer to the following resources:
- 2453404 - How to request Site Manager Access (Command Center) - Recruiting Marketing
- 2804814 - Reset Command Center Password - Recruiting Marketing
After December 22nd 2020 implementation partners should access the new Command Center for implementations, maintenance and go lives.
For more information about the new Command Center refer to the following KBA:
- 3006706 - About the new Command Center - Recruiting Marketing
2600159 - How to grant users access to Career Site Builder from Admin Center
2642863 - Manage Career Site Builder not available under Manage Recruiting - Recruiting Marketing
Command Center V2, New Command Center, Command Center, Access, Stopped, Unable to Access, Implementation, Go live, Recruiting Marketing, RMK, CC, CSB , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CC , Command Center , Problem