When material is created through MDG, the derived characteristic value is not being saved in AUSP table. But there is a corresponding entry in AUSP, when a material is created through MM01 or replicated through IDoc.
- SAP Master Data Governance 7.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 8.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.1
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.2
Classification, Reference Characteristics, CLF_SET_CONTEXT, SYNC_OUT, AUSP Table. , KBA , CA-MDG-APP-CLF , Classification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.