- Freight Units (FU) are planned into one Freight Order (FO)
- Package Building is used on the FO UI or on the Transportation Cockpit to create packages via button Build Package
- It is expected, that the unloading location of the packages will be picked from the sub-items
- Instead, the unloading location is picked from the FO
- S/4HANA embedded TM 1909
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
FUB FUBR package building, builder , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.