Customer would like to use the Hebrew locale he_IL, however only iw_IL is available on the system
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Attempt to Configure job template in he_IL
- Limitation as Bizx language is iw_IL
- As workaround try to install a custom language but notice this only creates a new language with the same locale code iw_IL and not he_IL
iw_IL is the Locale identifier internally used by Java Locale for Hebrew and that is the reason this is being used in the system.
- Enhancement internal request (PLC-25188) is being assessed by the product team.
- This is an enhancement that will require major change on our side, there is currently no date set for implementation while assessment is ongoing.
he_IL, iw_IL, Language Pack, enhancement , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Translations & Text Replacements , Problem