A new Notification type is configured via SPRO. When creating a Notification i.e. a Maintenance Notification for example, fields such as Object Part, Cause and Damage are not displayed
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW21, IW22, IW51, IW52, QM01, QM02, Service Notification, Quality Notification , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , CS-CM-SN , Service Notification , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.