Customer wants to remove date patterns under a certain locale.
System displays “Validation Error: Some or all of the pattern IDs selected are in use and cannot be deleted”.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Learning Administration > References > Manage Labels > Locales
- Search for the certain locale > Edit > Date Patterns > Remove > Apply Changes
- Validation Error displays: 'Some or all of the pattern IDs selected are in use and cannot be deleted'
The date pattern to be removed is in use by user/admin currently under the certain locale.
All users and admins using the certain locale must not use the date pattern to be removed.
- Admin use User Connector to change all users’ locale to another locale.
2. Now admin can remove date patterns freely in the certain locale.
3. After that, Admin can use User Connector again to restore all users’ locale back.
SF delete date pattern , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem