- When executing dynamic prepared statements while
- SQL statement replication is enabled and
- the ASE configuration parameter 'streamlined dynamic sql' is set to 1,
- Rep Agent Thread in ASE may terminate abnormally with a 9202 error, for example:
Error: 9202, Severity: 20, State: 0
RepAgent(14): Nested replicated stored procedure detected. Transaction log may be corrupt. Please contact SYBASE Technical Support. (current marker = 4139200, 6)
Rep Agent Thread for database 'MYDB' (dbid = 14) terminated abnormally with error. (major 92, minor 2)
- Also DSI EXEC thread in SRS may terminate with an error 5185, for example:
THREAD FATAL ERROR #5189 DSI EXEC(107(5) ASE2.MYDB) - eneric/dsi/dsiutil.c(1006) The DSI thread for the 'ASE2.MYDB' database is being shut down. DSI received Replication Server error #5185 which is mapped to STOP_REPLICATION or RETRY_STOP_REPLICATION. See the Replication Server log for more information.
WARNING #5185 DSI EXEC(107(5) ASE2.MYDB) - eneric/dsi/dsiexec.c(20756) Row count mismatch for the command executed on 'ASE2.MYDB'. The command impacted 0 rows but it should impact 1 rows.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, replication, CR821339, CR#821339, 821339 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.