You have posted Journal Entry Voucher with Employee ID and you expect that the system should update the Account Balance over Employee Account Monitor.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger work center.
- Click on Journal Entry Voucher
- Enter the data as per business requirement.
- Enter the Business Partner = Employee ID.
- Post the Journal Entry Voucher.
You want to see the balance in Employee Account.
- Go to Payables work center.
- Click on Supplier Accounts view.
- Filter with All Employees.
- Search for the Employee for which you have posted Journal Entry Voucher.
- Here, you can see the Account Balance is not updated with the amount posted through Journal Entry Voucher.
The Journal Entry Voucher posting functionality is to adjust the amount in accounting. Hence, this document will not appear in Employee Account Monitor. Also, the Account Balance will not be updated with the amount posted through Journal Entry Voucher.
You can user New Charge/Credit option to adjust the Account Balance over Employee Account Monitor.
Employee Account, Journal Entry Voucher posting Employee ID , KBA , employee account , journal entry voucher posting employee , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem