- You have posted a Journal Entry Voucher of type 00047 - Manual Posting - Journal Entry Voucher, screen variant 601- Journal Entry Voucher, assigning a line item to a Business Partner ID that represents an Employee ID.
- You expect this posting to update the Account Balance of the Employee Account Monitor.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Select Journal Entry Voucher.
- Enter the data as per business requirement.
- In the Business Partner field enter an Employee ID.
- Post the Journal Entry Voucher.
You want to see the balance in Employee Account:
- Go to the Payables work center.
- Go to the Supplier Accounts view.
- Filter for All Employees.
- Search for the Employee for which you have posted the Journal Entry Voucher.
The Account Balance is not updated with the amount posted through the Journal Entry Voucher.
The Journal Entry Voucher posting functionality is to adjust amounts in accounting. Hence, this document will not update the Employee Account Monitor.
In the Supplier Account use New Charge/Credit functionality to adjust the Account Balance over Employee Account Monitor.
Employee Account, Journal Entry Voucher posting Employee ID , KBA , employee account , journal entry voucher posting employee , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem