While trying to delete a sales order an error message is raised: 'This document cannot be deleted' (V1006).
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Lauchpad with role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP assigned.
- Open app 'Change Sales Order - VA02'.
- Add the order number and [ENTER].
- Select menu option: 'Sales Document' -> 'Delete'.
- Message is displayed: 'This document cannot be deleted'.
Subsequent documents already exist for this sales order. Deleting the document would result in data inconsistencies.
- When there are subsequent documents created against the sales order, it is no longer possible to delete the document. Please delete the subsequent documents before proceeding (i.e. delivery, Invoice).
- If the subsequent document is a Purchase order, set the deletion indicator against the item. Then you can either delete the sales order or set the 'Reason for Rejection' against the line items to complete the sales order.
VA01, VA03, VBAK, VA02, PO, , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , SD-SLS , Sales , Problem