- Wrong date format on sales order ORDER_CONFIRMATION.
- The date format on the sales order output confirmation is "MM/DD/YYYY" but it should be "DD/MM/YYYY".
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Lauchpad with role with a role based on the business role template SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP/SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR.
- Open app 'Create Sales Order - VA01'.
- Enter order type and Sales order data.
- Click on button [Header Output Preview].
- Select the output and click on [Display Document]
- The date format in the output preview is incorrect.
The date formats are derived from the Country and Language selected against the form template.
- Login to the Lauchpad with role ADMINSTRATOR assigned.
- Open app 'Maintain Form Template'.
- For the form template effected, check which Country and Language settings have been selected.
F1434, APS_OM_FORM_TMPL_SRV, ORDER_CONFIRMATION, SD_SLS_ORDER_CONFIRM, PDF, print preview , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , SD-SLS , Sales , Problem