I am trying to generate a MDF Change History Data report on Change Audit Reports and when I choose the object, the inactive records of that object are not shown to be audited.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite;
- Metadata Framework (MDF).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Change Audit Reports;
- Click on Create Business Data Report;
- Select MDF Change History Data report;
- Inform one Object type;
- Click to browse the list of external codes of that object type, but cannot find inactive records;
- Even if providing the external code of the inactive record and running the audit, it does not bring the changes.
This is an expected behavior, since inactive records are not covered.
Current MDF Change History Data report design covers active records only. It was designed like this and we don't have any enhancement planned in short term to cover inactive records.
MDF Change History Data, Change Audit, inactive, record, object, MDF, audit , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , Problem