Your candidate have completed all steps in Onboarding 2.0, however, the record is not showing up in Manage Pending Hires Page.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Complete all steps in Onboarding (it will differ due your settings in Process variant manager);
- Go to Manage Pending Hires > Onboarding 2.0;
- You can't see your new hire.
One of the possible causes is that your current user does not have the proper permissions for Manage Pending Hires.
The following permissions must be available for your user:
- Manage User > Manage Pending Hires;
- Onboarding 2.0 or Offboarding 2.0 Object Permissions > Process;
Note:These permissions should be maintained in the same role and the target population for this role should be All(External Onboarding User)
manage, pending, hires, not, visible, onboarding, 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem