When a new Job Requisition is posted on the Agency, the Agency User is receiving the notification in wrong language.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management B2005
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in to Agency Portal.
2. Click the gear button on the upper right corner of the page
3. Enable the checkbox for email alerts
4. Job Posting Notifications are received in different language instead the one which of the Agency user have configured.
There is no defined translation for the Setting in E-mail Notification Templates.
1. Go to Admin Center >> E-mail Notification Template Settings.
2. Search for Recruiting Agency.
3. Choose the correct Language and click Switch to
4. You will see that the email body contains different translation.
5. Change it to respective translation.
6. Click Save Changes.
email notification, agency user, new job posting alert, email alert , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem