Error "Sorry, we couldn't access the datasource. Please contact your administrator" in received PDF file when schedule publication based on live connection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the story and click Schedule Publication.
- Add recipient.
- When publication arrives to mailbox, the structure of the story is visible, but datapoints are missing and replaced with error message:"Sorry, we couldn't access the datasource. Please contact your administrator".
Though story export to PDF works fine.
In BW the certificate rule Issuer Filter does not match the one the the Cloud Connector.
- IDP Sync on the Cloud Connector should be configured. To confirm this, go to the Cloud Connector -> Cloud To On-Premise -> Principal Propagation, there should be 2 lines under Trust Configuration. If there is not, you can click on the Synchronize button and they should appear.
- In BW, it is only CN=scc_dbp.
- You can find this information under Configuration -> On Premise, under CA Certificate, the Issuer line. This should match the Issuer Filter in your BW system exactly.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Data,,Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live,BW, Story,Failed, Using, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure,PDF, schedule. scheduled, data missing, Sorry, we couldn't access the datasource. Please contact your administrator, datasource, live connection, publishing , KBA , LOD-ANA-SCH , SAC Story Scheduling and Publication , Problem