How to monitor CPU and RAM utilization in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- How to monitor health and general performance of SAP Analytics Cloud Tenant?
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.11
It is not currently possible to monitor the CPU and RAM utilization of SAP Analytics Cloud
However, it is possible to view the following;
- SAP Analytics Cloud Usage Tracking Content found at Browse > Content Network > Samples
- System Usage by Storage found at System > Monitor > System Usage by Storage
- Availability of SAP Analytics Cloud Tenant using the Cloud Availability Centre. For more information please take a look at KBA 2712168 - How to check the availability of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and SAP Digital Boardroom
There are plans from the Development team to introduce Performance Statistics within SAP Analytics Cloud. Please keep track of this KBA for release information regarding this feature.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem