The value of Measure-Based Calculated dimension is not correct when exporting to CSV with scope "All" in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.14.11 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC tenant.
- Open issue story.
- Export the table to CSV with scope "Point of View", result is correct and same with story.
- Export the table to CSV with scope "All", the value for calculated dimension Previous year-to-Date is the same as Current year-to Date, which is not correct.
The issue is caused by product defect.
The issue has been fixed in wave 2020.14.23.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Issue, Data, Sac, Live, Story, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, export, table export, table export to .csv, calculated, current, year, previous, year to date , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem