When an offer letter (using DocuSign) has been cancelled or expired, the offer letter visible to its originator has a Void mark on it.
However, the offer letter visible to the candidate has not a Void mark on it.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
For the Originator of the Offer Letter:
- Go to the Offer Letter portlet of a candidate for which you wish to cancel the online Offer Letter generated with DocuSign
- Click on "Cancel Offer"
- Add a comment (optional)
- Click on "Yes" to cancel the offer
- Click on "eSignature Offer" to view the Offer Letter
- Open the PDF
- The Offer Letter has a Void mark on it
For the Candidate:
- Log into the external career and click on "My Offers"
- Click “View Offer” for the Cancelled offer
- Click Offer Letter
- The offer letter gets downloaded and the mark “VOID” is not present.
The feature is working as desinged. As of today the sytem does not allow candidate to see the "Void" water mark when offer is cancelled by the recruiter.
Void, Void Mark, Void Offer Letters , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem