- Creating an Import Data Connection to S/4HANA fails
- On Screen Error: "The user doesn't have permission to access the requested resource."
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SAC tenant with user.
- Navigate to menu (top left corner) click Connections.
- Click the + (add) button.
- Choose SAP S/4HANA under Acquire Data.
- Fill in relevant information.
- Click "Create" observe error.
- This behavior has been observed if "Host In Request Header" setting in "Cloud to On-Premise">"Mapping Virtual To Internal System" is set to "Virtual Host"
Check configuration in SAP Cloud Connector.
- Log into Cloud Connector with Administrator account.
- Click "Cloud to On-Premise" (navigation on the left.)
- Click the edit (pencil icon under Actions) on the Mapping Virtual To Internal System that is pointing to the Cloud Agent.
- Validate "Host In Request Header" is set to "Use Internal Host"
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP community network (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs)
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum (for enhancement requests & new features)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
S/4HANA, HANA, Connection, Import, SAC, Cloud, On Prem, On Premise, EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, model, SBOC, SAC, BW , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem