- In the SAPIBP1 sample model, the Aggregation Mode for the RECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK key figure is AVG.
- This corresponds with the Disaggregation Mode of Copy Value.
- The HCONVRECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK key figure, used by the Calculate Inventory Components (CIC) operator for UOM conversion, has an Aggregation Mode of SUM which shows in this calculation:
- HCONVRECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK@REQUEST = SUM("HCONVRECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK@WKPRODLOC")
- Due to this difference, outputs of the CIC operator can be higher than they should be in and around Calendar Weeks that span the ending/beginning of a month.
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Inventory (SCM-IBP-INV)
ibp, inventory, io, inv, msio, cic, ctic, IOSAFETYSTOCKDAYSOFSUPPLY, TIP, TARGETINVENTORYPOSITION, safety, stock, days, supply, (days), standard, key, figure, populating, double, values, 2005, 2008, 2011 , KBA , SCM-IBP-INV , Inventory Planning , SCM-IBP-CNF-PAR , Planning Areas App , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.