You would like to understand how the requested date is calculated for the Sales Order which is created as a follow up of Sales quote.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Search for the Sales Quote ABC (ABC represents your sales quote ID)
- Click on Edit button.
- Note that the Requested Date is DD.MM.YYYY.
- Click on the Follow Up button.
- Select the Sales Order option.
There are two scenarios when calculating the Requested date for the Sales Order created as a follow up of the Sales Quote:
- When the Requested date of the Sales Quote is today's date or in the future, then the Requested date of the Sales Order will be same as the Requested date of the Sales Quote.
- When the Requested date of the Sales Quote is in the Past, then the Requested date of the Sales Order will be calculated based on settings you have maintained for Sales Order in Fine Tuning activity 'Date Profiles' in Business Configuration work center.
This is system standard behavior.
Requested date; Sales Order; Sales Quote; Follow up; , KBA , sales order , requested date , sales quote , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , Problem