For Release processing in SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SAP SNC):
- You are sending SA Releases to SNC system and you are using the Enhancement code (Program ZXM06U02) delivered by SAP Note 858447.
- The ERP System Time Zone is different from the SA Plant time zone.
- In ERP the customer posts the Goods Receipt document immediately (POD Process). In a few minutes, the Customer sends a new Release to SNC system.
- The supplier may not able to create a new ASN because there is no Due Quantity and the previous ASN is still visible in the Related ASNs screen.
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SCM-ICH)
Due Quantity, DELINS.DELFOR01, E1EDP10-FPSDN, DeliveryScheduleNotification_In, Release Time, Release Creation Date/Time, plant time zone, Scheduling Agreement. , KBA , SCM-ICH-REL , Scheduling Agreement Release , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.