- Below error is coming up for Z Table in SPAM/SAINT in phase CHECK_REQUIREMENTS:
Phase CHECK_REQUIREMENTS: Explanation of Errors
Some open conversion requests still exist in the ABAP Dictionary for the
following ABAP Dictionary objects. To avoid inconsistencies and loss of
data, you must process these conversions first.
Proceed as follows:
- Open a new session.
- Start the Database Utility (transaction SE14).
- Correct the inconsistencies for the specified objects.
- Repeat the import phase. If no more inconsistencies are found, the
Phase CHECK_REQUIREMENTS: Open ABAP Dictionary Conversions
Object Type Object Name
- Error is not resolved even after deleting the object completely from system.
TCNV , Conversion, SPAM SAINT , KBA , BC-UPG-OCS-SPA , Support package tools for ABAP , BC-DWB-DIC-AC , Activation Prog., Conversion Prog., DB-Utility, MC, SPDD , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.