- You have defined the title of a task of your workflow definition using expressions or enhanced a work item title for an SAP delivered standard task.
- If a workitem is created for such a task you detect that the expression is not correctly replaced by the values stored in the container of the workitem.
- In the workflow log you can see information like the following:
- Variables of the work item text cannot be generated (Message no. SWF_RUN505)
- Parameter list missing for method XXXX (Message no. SWF_EXP_001180)
- Container element '<CONTAINER_ELEMENT>' does not exist (Message no. SWF_EXP_001035)
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA all versions
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, GETMDGWITEXT, '_WI_OBJECT_ID', SWWCOND, SAP_WORKFLOW_RULE , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.