- You have defined the title of a task of your workflow definition using expressions or enhanced a work item title for an SAP delivered standard task.
- If a workitem is created for such a task, the expression is not correctly replaced by the values stored in the container of the workitem.
- Text description is missing
- the workflow log shows the following information:
- Variables of the work item text cannot be generated (Message no. SWF_RUN505)
- Parameter list missing for method XXXX (Message no. SWF_EXP_001180)
- Container element '<CONTAINER_ELEMENT>' does not exist (Message no. SWF_EXP_001035
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610 (SAP_BASIS 7.51)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP_BASIS 7.52)
- ABAP PLATFORM 1809 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.53)
- ABAP PLATFORM 1909 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.54)
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, GETMDGWITEXT, '_WI_OBJECT_ID', SWWCOND, SAP_WORKFLOW_RULE,work item text, Die Texte zu den Workflows, workflow title, language, , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.