You are trying to confirm a Replenishment Task for a requested quantity DEF (DEF refers to Replenish Task id), but system is displaying error even though Stock is available in Stock Overview for the relevant Product.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Internal Logistics work center.
- Go to Task Control View.
- Search for the relevant Task ID.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Enter the Actual quantity.
- The following error appears:
- Line item 1: Logistics area XXX not valid.
- -----> Inventory in logistics area not available.
This is a valid error as there is not sufficient stock available to confirm the replenishment task. We should also check stock situation in planning screen by calculating Total Demand - Total Supply to understand if the stock is available.
You either have to cancel the existing allocated demand or you will have to have sufficient stock available to the confirm task.
Note: This error is applicable for all Site Logistics & Internal Logistics Tasks.
Logistics area XXX not valid, Inventory in logistics area not available, replenishment task , KBA , inventory in logistics area not availabl , logistics area xxx not valid , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , Problem