Issue with data in the records for the files generated with ACH format.
Below are some symptoms, with incorrect data
1) in Header file: Field name: Immediate originator name.
2) Batch header record: Field name: ISO originating currency code.
3) Addenda record: Field name: Originating DFI Identification.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
file header, batch header, CCD detail record, CTX detail, addenda, batch control, ACH, RFFOUS_T , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.