Fiori push notifications are not sent if the recipient does not exist in the backend system and users are experiencing the following SBGRFCMON errors (in backend client):
- Name of first FM: /IWNGW/FM_OUT_CREATE_NOTIF_BGR
- RFC Error: No authorization to log via a trusted system (L-RC=1 T-RC=0).
- Error occurred in hub while processing the notification
- One or more input(s) are incorrect
- connection closed (no data)
- Task Gateway
- Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610 (SAP_BASIS 7.51)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP_BASIS 7.52)
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- SAP Gateway
WF_GDPR,SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, IW_BEP, TASKPROCESSING, trusted system, invalid recipient, Execution State Error occurred in hub while processing the notification, Lock Reason System error; not executed, error tolerance, Multi Origin Composition, /IWNGW/NOTIFICATION, IWNGW_BGRFC, Notification Provider SAP_BUSINESS_WORKFLOW, NOTIFICATION_PUSH_APC, Push Channel, Create bgRFC Supervisor Destination, transaction code SWF_PUSH_NOTIF1, SAP_WORKFLOW_PUSH_NOTIFICATION, SWWDHEX, sap-ushell-config-url=/sap/bc/ui5_demokit/test-resources/sap/ushell/demoapps/LaunchpadConfigFileExamples/EnableFiori2WithNotificationPreview.json, trusted connection , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow Enablement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.