You are making the attempt to change the Labor Resource available in a follow-up Service Order from a Contract, but the system is automatically removing the list price value.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Contracts view.
- Search for Contract ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Contract document).
- Select the document.
- Click Follow-Up button.
- Select Service Order.
- Navigate to the Services and Spare Parts tab.
- Enter Service XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Service).
- Enter List Price: 100 USD.
- Navigate to the Service Planning subtab.
- Enter Labor Resource: DEF (DEF represents the ID of the Labor Resource).
System removes the list price value.
For Service such as a Time and Material item (and other items), the price is determined by the master data maintained for the item (service/product).
This is the system expected behavior.
Please maintain a valid price list for the service under the Pricing view of the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
Service Order, Labor Resource, Price List, List Price, Removed, Service, Material , KBA , AP-SVO-SO , Service Order , How To