- Using the RelativeDate function shows #ERROR in the Webi report only with a leap year.
- Behavior is the same when using YearPeriod, MonthPeriod and QuarterPeriod. DayPeriod works fine.
- Webi Rich client, HTML and Applet mode have the same behavior.
- The issue is only when using the date as 31st December of any leap year. With all other dates in the same year, it works fine.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 SP7 Patch 7
- Web Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
date, #error, relative date, CurrentDate , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.