When you generating print preview of sales quote, customer part number is not available in print preview.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open Sales Quote id XYZ (XYZ represents of sales quote id).
- Click Action and select the Preview option.
After clicking the Preview button, the product description does not display the Customer Part Number.
Customer part number is not maintained under sub tab customer part number under sales tab in product master data.
Kindly follow the below steps to maintain customer part number with combination of customer and sales data under sales tab in product to view in sales quote preview.
- Go to the Products work center
- Go to the Product Administration view
- Search and open product id DEF (DEF represents of product id)
- Go to Sales tab
- Click Add
- Maintain the sales data (Sales Organization and Distribution Channel)
- Click Add
- Select the sales data
- Go to Customer part number sub tab
- Click Add Row
- Enter the Customer, Customer Part number and Description
- Now go back to sales quote id XYZ
- Go to Product facet
- Add the product id DEF
- Click Preview
Now the Customer Part Number will appear in preview under Product and Product description.
Note:- If you only maintain Customer Part number, not the CPN Description then in this case, Customer part number will be visible under product and product description will be visible under Description in Preview.
Customer part number , KBA , customer part number , preview , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , Problem