After updating the description of a value for a KUT list field, we click save then the message 'Field was saved successfully' appears. However, after the screen reloads the changes are not made as expected.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
This scenario applies to multiple Business Objects, in this example we use Sales Quotes.
- Go to the relevant work center.
- Start Adaptation.
- Within adaptation side panel, find the extension field you would like to edit.
- Edit field properties
- When in field definition, edit the field.
- Within List Values EC, change description from 'Test ABC' to 'Test DEF'.
- Click Save.
- The message 'Field was saved successfully' appears
After screen reloads the new description values are not saved.
This is an issue identified by our development team.
The issue will be resolved in future release.
For now, you can use the following workaround:
- Open the field definition and edit the field.
- Select the Code List Value you would like to change.
- Within the 'Description for List Value' EC, you can update the field values.
Edit, Field, KUT, Key User Tools, Extension, Field Definition, Update Values, List, Description, Label, Name, General Data, Lead, Sales Quote, Account, Ticket, Field changed successfully , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX-FRW , UI Adaptation Framework , Problem