You use the Suite Enablement Add-on for Ariba integration within SAP ERP or in S4hana (in-built in S4hana), and you see difference between SAP ERP and S4hana systems regarding polling agent settings:
In the S4hana system the "Define Settings for Polling Agent" customizing point is not there in the customizing but in SAP ERP version it is there at the following customizing path:
- Integration with Other SAP Components
- Business Network Integration
- Integration with the Ariba Network
- Framework Settings
- Direct Connectivity Settings
- Define Settings for Polling Agent << this is missing from S4hana, but there in SAP ERP
- Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite - Every currently supported SP versions
Ariba, AN, Add-on, ECC, ERP, S4Hana, cXML, ARBFND_FETCH_CXML_MESSAGES_NEW , KBA , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP , BNS-ARI-SE , Suite Enablement for Ariba , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP-BUY , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP Buy Side , BNS-ARI-SE-FND , Foundation for Ariba Integration , BNS-INT-ARI , Ariba Integration with S/4HANA , BNS-INT-ARI-MM , Ariba Integration with S/4HANA Materials Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.