You want to know how to configure a custom layout in List Sales Orders VA05 app in order to check sales orders based on different schedule lines. For example, if a sales order has 2 schedule lines, it's expected to display 2 line items based off of different schedule lines for this order.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Herewith below are the 2 options for custom layout configuration.
Scenario 1: Create a new layout to display sales orders based on different schedule lines.
- In the menu bar, click the 'Choose Layout' button.
- Double click on layout '3SAP' with description 'Orders - Schedule'.
- In the menu bar click the 'Save Layout' button, save the layout with a custom name.
Scenario 2: Update an existing layout to enable this query.
- In the list of sales orders screen, open the custom layout.
- In the menu bar choose the 'Change Layout' button.
- Under 'Column Set', choose 'Schedule Line Number' and other fields you'd like to display.
- Click F7.
- Save the layout.
Field 'Schedule Line Number' will guarantee your order to be displayed based on different schedule lines.
List Sales Orders, List of Sales Orders, VA05, Schedule Line, Custom Layout, Layout, Schedule Line Number , KBA , SD-SLS-GF-RE , Reporting , How To