- When notification with iCalendar event is sent to the candidate, the time has been capture in the email body but it is somehow showing different time in outlook calendar.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance.
- Go to Onboarding > Notifications
- Create a notification with iCalendar Event
- Create a test candidate and check the notification.
- Notice that the date and time provided is different from time set in Notification body.
Notifications with iCalendar will use the standard Logic for Date and Time. Date and Time is based on the Notification Triggered date and value will be for next one complete day with Time as one full day depending your Account Time Zone.
You may create an Enhancement Request if you require to change this behavior. See KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
iCalendar Event, ONB Notification, Onboarding Notification, ics , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem