You are executing Reconciliation Report from General Ledger work center and observed error - Balances Differ for Country, Tax Type, Event and Rate.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger Work center.
- Go to the Periodic Tasks view.
- Go to the Reconciliation subview.
- Show All Reconciliation runs and Find Run ID AAA (AAA here represents Reconciliation Run ID).
- Go to LogResult of the Reconciliation Report.
- Go to Tax and VAT/Sales Tax Balances.
You can see the Balance in Register, Balance in Ledger and Absolute Difference.
Balance in Register gets cleared when the respective Return is Released, and Balance in Ledger gets cleared when the Tax Return is Paid.
You have to pay against the respective VAT Return and the Balance in Tax Ledger will be cleared. Please note that the Balance in Tax Ledger will be cleared as of the Posting Date of the Tax Payment.
To compare the Tax balances in the tax register against the balances of the tax accounts for a key date you can use the VAT / Sales Tax Reconciliation report.
[Enter your See Also here...]
balance in tax ledger, balance in tax register, reconciliation report Tax, Balances Differ for Country, Tax Type, Event and Rate , KBA , balances differ for country, tax type, e , balance in tax ledger , balance in tax register , reconciliation report tax error , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , Problem