You are trying to upload material valuation data via migration template, however an error message is being raised.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Open activity Migration of Material Valuation Data.
- Open the migration template.
- For the relevant migration unit, click Execute Migration -> Step-by-step.
- Go to Simulate step.
Error: 'Unit cost does not comply with currency rules'
The unit cost maintained in the template is not in accordance with the currency specifications. For example, it may have more decimal places than allowed.
You can check the allowed number of decimal places for each currency in the activity Currencies.
Since all currencies are predefined according to ISO code list 4217, most currencies do not enable you to change the allowed decimal places. Therefore, you need to adjust the decimals of the unit cost so that it conforms with the currency specification.
Currency. Currencies. unit Cost. , KBA , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , How To