You are trying to upload material valuation data via migration template, however an error message is being raised: 'Unit cost does not comply with currency rules'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Acccess the Migration of Material Valuation Data activity.
- Open the migration template.
- For the relevant migration unit, click Execute Migration -> Step-by-step.
- Go to Simulate step.
The error message 'Unit cost does not comply with currency rules' appears.
The unit cost maintained in the template is not in accordance with the currency specifications. For example, it may have more decimal places than allowed.
You can check the allowed number of decimal places for each currency in the activity Currencies.
Since all currencies are predefined according to ISO code list 4217, most currencies do not enable you to change the allowed decimal places. Therefore, you need to adjust the decimals of the unit cost so that it conforms with the currency specification.
Currency. Currencies. unit Cost. , KBA , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , How To