- In Hebrew language, the requisition notifications for recruiting user's to do list does not appear properly as the system is changing the organization.
- This is an issue with RTL locales.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Login and change the language of instance to Hebrew
- Click on the Recruiting Approvals to-do tile
- See the to-do items, and you will see the issue as described above
- This is an issue with the right-to-left marks missing for RTL locales.
- There is no formatting, so the text rendered is directly what the backend sends and is displayed the way the browser interprets right to left languages.
- In situations where there are non rtl characters, such as parenthesis, and those characters are mixed in with rtl characters, the browser will treat the parenthesis as ltr characters which will make the text appear out of order.
- Engineering is working on a fix to add right to left marks before or after each parenthesis to force the browser to treat these characters as rtl.
- Fix is scheduled to be available in B2011.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, to-do list , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions