When multiselect location object fails in requisition, the required field validation red border does not appear around the field.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Recruiting > Create New req from blank template
- Fill everything in job requisition page except for ‘Location’ and a few other required fields.
- Click on send to next step button
- See the required validation message that comes up for the Location field
- See the red color border is showing for all the mandatory fields and is not showing for Location field even though the validation message is showing for Location field.
inValid flag was not being passed to the multiselect component.
Engineering has developed a code fix which will be available in B2011 release.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, multi select, multi-select , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem