- When a candidate replies to an email sent to them that uses a Branded Email layout, the replies are not received, neither in Message Center or in the recruiter's email.
- If the original email message sent from the recruiter did not include a Brand Email layout, then replies are received and visible in Message Center.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Send the email to Candidate with brand template and brand layout.
- Reply to the received email.
The cause of the issue is brandEnabled field in BE_RCM_CORRES_THREAD table in the database is null when the candidate is replying to the email as it's of type Boolean so by-default it is null. And the null check for the same was missing in our code because of which NullPointerException was getting thrown and hence email was not getting sent.
- This issue will be fixed. The fix will provide the proper null check and make sure NullPointerException is handled.
- The code fix is planned for B2011 release
SF, Success Factors, RCM, brand template , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem