You are trying to change the sales unit in a Sales Order, but the system only returns the value already maintained.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select New Sales Order from the Common Task.
- Enter account ABC (ABC represents the ID of the account).
The system determines the Sales Unit automatically.
- Select the value box for the Sales Unit.
The system only returns the option already maintained.
This is the current expected system behavior.
To view the others options available for the Sales Unit field.
- Navigate to the Sales Unit field.
- Remove the current value.
- Click the value box.
Now the system will retrieve the other values available.
Sales Unit, Filter, Not, Showing, Sales Order , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To